All You Need to Know
Admissions Open for 2021 Batch
Who is an Artpreneur?
• An ‘Artpreneur’, in simple terms, is an artist and an entrepreneur put together.
• A person who brands himself/herself in the market and knows how to become a successful entrepreneur by engaging in a creative endeavour, is termed as an ‘Artpreneur’.
• The person would ideally understand the need for a balance between artistic skills as well as the business acumen to be able to successfully establish themselves independently.
What does an Artpreneur do?
An Artpreneur defies the general myth, that artists are inefficient and incapable of branding themselves or succeed in a business and that businessmen have a monotonous approach to life and lack creativity.
An Artpreneur can find the perfect balance of being a Thinker, Creator as well as the Entrepreneur and understand how to brand oneself accordingly.
More about the program:
Artpreneur program offers the following essential elements – art, design, creativity, technical tools, aesthetics, business skills, branding and teaching. The course is not limited to just these 8 elements but includes a gamut of aspects like hands-on practice sessions, interactive discussions, live projects, brainstorming, time management, personality development and insights to make an individual distinct in the creative industry.
Takeaway from the program…
At the end of the program, an individual will be capable of running two kinds of businesses all by themselves, one related to products and the other one for services. The company dealing with products would ideally meet one’s own creative cravings and the company dealing with services would contain all work related to the design aspect. In addition, the individual would also be capable of donning the role of a teacher at the end of the program.
Artpreneur program will put the individual in the best possible situation while they will not just survive, but strive for excellence in terms of the 8 elements mentioned earlier and succeed well.
Scope of the program:
The scope of an Artpreneur spans across multiple genres including (but not limited to) graphic design, branding, illustration, publishing, web designing, mentoring, etc. Artpreneurs are capable of having and developing sustainable business practices, ensuring that their creativity is utilized to the maximum extent and getting to the next level.
Who is ‘Artpreneur Program’ meant for?
Q : Can you operate a computer?
If YES, you are ready to become an artpreneur.
Believing yourself is the key and you will never be able to find out what you are capable of, unless you get started.
You could be someone who :
• Has had a passion for creative endeavours since childhood, but had to move to a different industry owing to family and societal pressures.
• Pursued a different course but would gladly consider an opportunity to choose the creative path.
• Is very creative and talented, but had to forego or shelve your interests to focus on your responsibilities as a homemaker.
• Is from the design industry, wondering how to balance art and business. This includes those who have restricted their study to design only.
• Is an Entrepreneur/ start-up incubator keen to establish better brands, and be a cut above the rest.
• Is a student who has completed Grade 12 and wants to explore Art and Design as a career option, instead of choosing to study in an university full time.
Any individual who believes in simply engaging in the very act of a creative process with the curiosity and urge to learn, determination, discipline, ongoing practice and above all, passion will succeed in unlocking their creative potential and become a part of our creative tribe in the future.
Duration and time of the program:
Artpreneur is a 12-month long course, commencing from July 24th 2021 and ending in July 2022 (Classes - 9 months and Portfolio - 3 months).
The admissions for the batch will close on March 31st 2021. Branding, Technical & Art Orientation will be initiated from the date of payment.
The classes will be held from 08:00 AM to 12:00 Noon IST, from Monday to Friday. This excludes weekends, government holidays and festivals. Irrespective of the time, it is advised for one to spend as much time as possible, in learning the tools and its applications.
(The minimum time recommended is 6 hours, excluding 4 hours of Class)
How are the daily classes conducted?
The live, interactive classes are conducted online, using the Zoom App (for desktop/mobile), which allows a person to record and access the sessions in future.
What is the fee?
The program fee is Rs.1,50,000 + GST. You can make the full payment while joining the program or you can opt for the EMI option via bank transfer (NEFT).
The registration for the program ends on March 31st 2021.
The first technical orientation session will be conducted within one week from the date of registration.
The educator will conduct the second orientation session in a one-to-one meeting, where topics like personal branding, art forms will be discussed.
Tools that one needs, to enrol for the program:
An individual enrolling for the program must have the following aids – Laptop, Wacom pen tablet, a good internet connectivity and loads of enthusiasm!
The Realm of Dragonflies, the 2021-22 batch of Artpreneur Program awaits.
Join and let your colours come forth, while you spread your beautifully coloured jewel like wings to explore multiple paths and pursuits in this lifetime.
To join the Artpreneur Online Program, start by filling out the form.
Our team will contact you and assist you with the way forward.